MahaDBT – Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is an online scholarship portal by Government of Maharashtra at https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in. MahaDBT is a scholarship by the state of Maharashtra for students who are not able to pay their fees due to inflation. There are a lot of different scholarships available under the Mahadbt scheme and students can avail the benefits of different scholarships for which they are eligible. To make the whole process simpler and easier for the students, the government of the State of Maharashtra has introduced an online portal so students can easily apply for different scholarships online through the portal instead of visiting the concerned government offices. The objective of the Mahadbt scholarships is to provide financial aid to deserving and meritorious students who are unable to continue their studies due to financial problems. This will help increase the literacy and employment rate in the country.
Objectives of MahaDBT Scholarship
The main objective of the Mahadbt Scholarship is to provide deserving and meritorious students with opportunities and financial aid so, they can continue their education regardless of their financial conditions. This scholarship scheme has other benefits, including an increase in literacy rate, increased employment rate, and more & more students achieving their dream of getting a good education.
Types of MahaDBT Scholarship
MahaDBT Scholarship has various types of Post Matric Scholarships. The list of different types of Mahadbt Scholarships are as follow:
- Social Justice And Special Assistance Department
- Tribal Development Department
- Directorate Of Higher Education
- Directorate Of Technical Education
School Education And Sports Department
- OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department
- Directorate Of Medical Education And Research
- Minority Development Department
- Maharashtra Animal And Fishery Science University, Nagpur (MAFSU)
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri
- Directorate Of Art
- Skill Development, Employment And Entrepreneurship Department
Documents Required for Mahadbt Scholarship
Following documents are required for applying for MahaDBT Scholarship:
- Income Certificate (Provided by Tehsildar)
- Cast Certificate.
- Cast Validity Certificate
- Mark sheet for last appeared examination
- Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
- Father date Certificate(if required)
- Hostel Certificate (if required)
- CAP round allotment letter
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Bank account details
- Proof of Residency
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
MahaDBT Scholarship Registration Procedure
Here is how you can apply for the MahaDBT Scholarship through the online portal:
- Visit the MahaDBT Scholarship Official Website.
- Click on Post Matric Scholarship from the right menu.
- Click on the New Applicant Registration option.
- Register an account for yourself by providing the required information such as Applicant Name, Username & Password(These will be used to login to your account), Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- After filling in the form, click on Register.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP in the given field.
- You will be asked if you have an Aadhar Number. Select Yes and Enter the Aadhar Number.
- Now, select the OTP option and click on Send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card. Enter the OTP.
- A popup will appear telling you that registration is successful.
Creating Profile and Applying for Scholarship:
- Log into your account using the username and password that you set at the time of registration.
- You will have to create your profile by providing Personal Information, Address Information, Other Information, Current Course, Past Qualification, and Hostel Details. After you fill in all the required information, click on the Create Profile button.
- After you create your profile and fill 100% of the data in profile information, eligible scholarships will be displayed to you. You can choose a scholarship from all the available ones.
- After you select a scholarship, fill in the scholarship form. Make sure that you have all the required documents in .JPG or .PDF format.
If you have any queries or need any assistance, you can contact customer support at the Helpline Number given below.
Helpline Number: 022-49150800