TS ePass is an online portal by the Government of Telangana to provide various scholarships to the people belonging to backward categories at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Services offered on the portal include Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Overseas Scholarship Services, Kalyani Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak, Corporate Admissions, and Skill Upgradation Services. All of these schemes and services are for the betterment of people belonging to backward categories such as Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Minorities, etc. The objective is to provide financial aid to the students to help them continue their education.
Applying for the TS ePass Scholarship
Here is the procedure to apply for the TS ePass Scholarship:
- Head over to the Official Website of ePass or Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships.
- Scroll down and click on the scholarship for which you want to apply, Post Matric Scholarship Services, Pre-Matric Scholarship Services, or Overseas Scholarship Services option.
- A new web page will open. Click on the Fresh Registrations button.
- Now, enter all the details in the application form such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, SSC ID, Aadhaar card number, etc.
- Also, upload all the required documents with the application form and submit it.
- Remember to take a printout of the form for future correspondences
Know Your Application No.
Here is how you can find out your application number through the ePass Website:
- Visit the Official Website of ePass.
- Scroll down and click on the Know Your Application No. option.
- A new web page will open. Here you will have to enter your Academic Year, SSC Exam Number, Year of Passing, SSC Pass Type, and Date of Birth.
- Enter all the required information and click on the Search button.
- Your application number will now appear on the screen.
Know Your Application Status
Here is how you can find out your application status through the ePass Website:
- Open the Official Website of ePass.
- Now, click on Post Matric Scholarship Services, Pre-Matric Scholarship Services, or Overseas Scholarship Services depending on which scholarship you applied for.
- On the next page, click on the Know Your Application Status option.
- Here you will have to enter the required information such as Application, Academic year, SSC Exam Number, year of Passing, SSC pass Type, and Date of Birth.
- Enter all the required information and click on the Get Status button.
- The status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
Courses Covered In TS ePass Scholarship
The following courses are covered in the TS ePass Scholarship Scheme:
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- The Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Technology,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Graduate and postgraduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
- Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Eligibility Criteria for TS ePass Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the TS ePass Scholarship is as under:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- The applicants must belong to the SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority category
- The annual income for the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ ST Category and Rs.1.5 Lakh (rural area) or Rs.2 Lakh (urban area) for BC/ EBC category.
- Physically challenged students can also apply if the annual family income is less than or equal to Rs.1 Lakh.
- 75% attendance in each quarter is mandatory to apply for the scholarship.
The following documents are required to apply for the TS ePass Scholarship:
- Aadhaar card
- Attendance report from the educational institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- The first page of the bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mark sheets of the last qualifying exam
ePass Scholarship Contact Information
If you need any kind of help or have any queries, you can contact the authorities at the given information below.
Helpline for Postmatric General Issues (10:30 AM to 5 PM on Working Days): 733-1120-943
Helpline for Technical Issues(10:30 AM to 5 PM on Working Days): 040-23120311, 23120312